We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Among all the names for boys we highlight Edmund. You will find in our search engine all the meanings of baby names.
Saint Edmund was the Archbishop of Canterbury in the 13th century. The name Edmundo owes its popularity to the protagonist of the novel The Count of Monte Cristo, by Alexander Dumas (1846).
Comes from hrod-mund: "protector of victory"
- Edmund Halley, British astronomer (1656-1742)
- Edmundo de Amicis, Italian writer (1846-1908)
- Edmund Husserl, German philosopher (1859-1938)
- Edmond Rostand, French writer (1868-1918)
- Edmund Hillary, British mountaineer, the first to summit Everest (1919-2008)
Edmund the name coloring pages printable game
Edmundo: pictures of the names coloring page printable game
Edmundo name coloring page printable game
Drawing with the name Edmundo coloring page printable game
Drawings of names. Edmundo name to color and print